- We started our journey with “Talent Swag”: an online community of content creators on Instagram in December 2017.
- After a few months, TalentSwag saw steady growth on Instagram and garnered more than 100K followers and got a few business queries.
- Worked for Fever 104 fm campaign for our first campaign followed by DishTV.
- We rebranded TalentSwag which gave birth to “WhizCo” in 2019.
- Roposo, India’s leading video-sharing social media service, reached out to us for a creator onboarding and management campaign.
- After a few months, we bagged Sharechat- a leading Indian short video app, in July of 2019 and went on to bag a few more short video platforms and expand our clientele.
- By 2020 we had worked with almost every major short video app in the country for creator onboarding and management.
- From indigenous short video apps such as HiPi, Moj, MXTakaTak, to popular apps worldwide such as Triller, we were working with a variety of platforms with varying needs which helped us diversify our creator database and services.
- Collaborated with 14 New Brands in 2021 including almost every indigenous short video app and leading social media giants such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Instagram, and more for various projects.
- Reached a team size of 100+ employees and moved from a small office to a building sprawling three floors in the heart of West Delhi.
- Named one of India’s Top Influencer Management Agencies by AdGully
- Won Jagran Media's “Start-Up of The Year” Award at the Naya Bharat SME Awards.
- Started working on Live Commerce and Influencer Marketing Campaigns for leading brands in the country and collaborated with 20+ new brands for Live Commerce, Influencer Marketing, and Ad Integration campaigns.
- Collaborated with 20 more brands for a variety of projects related to short video and influencer marketing.
- Awarded “Bootstrapped Business of the Year” Award at Entrepreneur India Awards 2022- one of India’s leading business awards.