Getting Creative: Adding a Link to Your Instagram Story
There are many ways to drive traffic to your website. Adding an instagram link to your story is one of those methods. Instagram stories have recently shared an update that allows followers to add links to your story. The story automatically disappears after the time period of 24 hours .
In this article I will tell you ways that can surely boost traffic on your website. Follow these methods and create a successful brand that can boost your sales and consumer base.
Step 1: Create Instagram story
To add a link on your instagram story, first you need to create an instagram story. So whom you are waiting for, open the app tap on the instagram app. Click on the personal profile picture that is on the left corner of the mobile screen. Clicked on the screen to open the camer and will move you to instagram story camera.
After that, you can choose to take a photo or video, or also choose from any existing pictures from your camera roll. You can also add text, stickers, or other features to your story to make it more engaging, interesting and creative..Once your instagram story is created, you can move to the next step that is adding a link to your story.
Step 2: Add a link to your Instagram story
Once you have created your Instagram story, you can add a link by following these steps:
- Click on the chain icon at the top of the screen.
- The "Add Link" screen will appear at your screen.
- Enter the URL of the webpage that you want to link to in the "URL" field,and move ahead.
- Tap on the "Done" button located in the top right corner of the screen to save your link and your link will be saved.
Step 3: You can Customise your link
Instagram allows you to customise the link by adding a call-to-action button. This can encourage your followers to click on the link and visit your website or other online content and drive traffic.
To customise your link, follow these following steps:
- Click on the "Link" button in your story.
- Select a CTA button from the available options, such as "Learn More", "Shop Now", "Watch More",options or others.
- Tap the "Done" button to save the changes you made and viola your link is customised.
Step 4: Share Instagram story now!
Once you have added your link and also customised your CTA button, you can share your Instagram story with your followers. To do this, tap on the "Your Story" button at the bottom of the screen. This will share your story with all of your followers for 24 hours and your story is visible to your audience.
Step 5: Monitor your link clicks to get a better understanding
After you have shared your Instagram story, you can then monitor the number of clicks on your link by checking your Instagram insights.This is vital to track your performance improvement. By monitoring your link clicks, you can see how effective your Instagram story was at driving traffic to your website or other online content.
Advantages of adding links to your stories
Have a look at some of the advantages of adding links to your instagram stories
- Increased Traffic: Adding links to your stories can drive more traffic to your website or your online store. If your brand resonates and connects with your audience, they may be interested in learning more about your products or services, and thus click on the link you provided.This guarantees increased traffic to your website or store and gives engagement.
- Increased Engagement: By providing a direct link to your website, you make it easier for your audience to engage with your content as direct links give better opportunities. They can quickly access the information they need without having to search for it, thus increasing their overall engagement with your brand which is beneficial for you.
- Higher Conversion Rates: A link can lead to higher conversion rates. By providing a clear call-to-action button, such as "Buy Now" you make it easy for your audience to navigate the step in their buying cycle, which can ultimately lead to more sales as ultimately your overarching goal is always to drive sales.
Adding a link to your Instagram story can be a great way to drive traffic to your website or other online content. By following the steps mentioned in this article, you can easily add a link to your Instagram story that can lead to more engagement..
Adding links makes you more credible and presents your audience with a better understanding of the context of your work and what you want to convey.
Looking to connect with influencers? WhizCo is India’s leading influencer marketing agency. WhizCo bridges the gap between creators and Brands and helps brands execute unforgettable influencer marketing campaigns and helps them grow online. WhizCo offers a complete solution to brands for running campaigns- from shortlisting, evaluating and onboarding influencers, to gathering feedback and performance tracking- All this coupled with years of expertise in managing thousands of creators and executing multiple campaigns at once
Ranveer Allahbadia Biography, Girlfriend, Net worth, - WhizCo
December 20, 2022
Ranveer Allahbadia Biography, Ranveer Allahbadia is popularly known as Beer Biceps and he is a big youtuber, influencer and social media
Kritika khurana Biography (Boho girl), Boyfriend, Networth- WhizCo
May 24, 2023
Kritika khurana Biography, Kritika Khurana is an Indian fashion blogger, social media influencer, and entrepreneur.
How To Get Verified On Instagram In 2023
May 24, 2023
Instagram verification is a way for Instagram to confirm that an account is real, authentic and belongs to the person, brand, or business it claims to represent. Verified accounts on Instagram are mar